We're happy you have chosen Alamo OB/GYN for your care. It's
our mission to provide quality healthcare to our patients,
and we take that mission to heart. At Alamo OB/GYN our patients
are our priority. A woman's needs and concerns change with
each stage of life. Understanding those needs has allowed
us to develop a medical practice that offers personalized
care to women through every stage of life.
It is the little things. We know it is the little things that
can make the difference between a rushed and incomplete office
visit, and a calm, comfortable and focused one. That is why
we make every effort to help you feel at ease during your
appointments. These little things reflect our attention to
detail and commitment to superior patient service.
This website is our continued attempt to provide you a resource
of information to better serve you. It describes what we do.
It contains answers to the questions that most patients ask.
However, if you have other questions, feel free to call us.
With our training and experience in healthcare, we are a woman's
best choice for health care. Dr. Kapasi is board certified
by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists (ACOG).
Comprehensive Care for Women
- Well-Woman exams
- Pregnancy care and delivery
- The latest birth control options
- Urinary incontinence evaluation & treatment
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Diagnosis & treatment of abnormal Pap smears
- Menopause management
- Osteoporosis prevention and treatment
The Latest Treatment Options
- Infertility evaluation & initial treatment
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic procedures & incontinence
- Office endometrial ablation, an alternative to hysterectomy
for heavy periods
- Da vinci hysterectomy-the latest in minimally invasive